About 'The Frustum' and its author
I am a technology enthusiast (a more pleasing word than nerd or geek for many) who has been interested in technology for a long time and consider myself to be more upto date on the latest and the greatest in consumer technology than many people around me. I use both Apple and Windows computers, have an iPhone and an iPad and have followed companies like Apple, Google and Microsoft, for almost a decade now. Hence the idea of this blog sprung up and after months of procrastination, I decided to launch 'The Frustum' a no bull technology blog!
I have been following a lot of classy and thorough blogs and people who I look up to and hope to emulate, like, Daring Fireball's John Gruber, iMore's Rene Ritchie, The Loop's Jim Dalrymple ('the beard'), Chicago Sun Times' Andy Ihnatko, to name a few. Again I admire their honest no nonsense approach to modern day blogging and am a big fan. Thanks for reading.
- Reflog - A post referring to an external article
- Opinion - A brief post of a trending topic
- Column - An in depth post on something interesting
- How to - Some tips and tricks to some of the most common questions or challenges
- Review - Unique solutions reviews (not just every other device, App or accessory review)
- ADD - A daily digest of the most important Apple news headlines
Some of the images and content used on this site is taken from other sites. Proper source referencing is always ensured, in terms of source website name and/or source link. If anyone has any objection to the content used on this site, please use the contact page to let the author of this site know.